Fire destroys warehouse in Suva
21 April, 2019, 5:19 pm
THE Apex Aluminium Works warehouse in Vatuwaqa, Suva, was destroyed in a fire last night.
The National Fire Authority says the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.
Eye witness Pita Simpson said the firefighters arrived at the scene minutes after the fire broke out.
“We live opposite the area and we were shocked to see the warehouse on fire. The firefighters were here just after the fire started,” Mr Simpson said.
He said the fire started at around 10.30pm.